A well-renowned recruitment company based in the City are looking for an ambitious graduate with exceptional communication skills to join as a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: £20,000 – 24,000 basic, £40,000 OTE
- Business development of current and potential clients from the top – down
- Establish recruitment relationships with other individuals (within the client company)
- Ensure that both ‘introduction’ and relevant details are emailed to all contact points made within a client company.
- On picking up a vacancy, initially requesting a written company job description to be emailed failing which, take down full duty particulars for the position.
- At time of picking up the vacancy an advertisement should be written for immediate placement on websites, publications or whichever means the vacancy can be advertised.
- For the new vacancy, establish a shortlist (taking into account all candidates) and review all CVs for the position.
- At all times be aware on the current situation regarding any live vacancies or forthcoming vacancies.
- Take full and complete incoming responses to advertisements/recommendations to ascertain their suitability for interview. Call in any respondent who may be easily placeable.
- Interview candidates for current or potential positions that may arise in line with procedures and any training that may be given. Interview records should be full and complete so as to assist other consultants with their positions.
- Must be a graduate with a minimum 2:1 from a good university
- Outstanding communication skills
- A proactive attitude and the ability to take the initiative
- Well-presented and well-spoken
- Previous sales experience or experience within a target-oriented environment would be a major advantage
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.