One of the UK’s leading providers of business training courses are looking for an Account Manager to sell their services into clients and manage existing accounts.
Salary: £30,000 + commission
- Carry out sales meetings and calls with new, lapsed and existing employers in order to meet starts targets
- Working to build up accounts for apprenticeships, nurturing and creating strong and positive relationships with your clients
- Conducting around 30-40 learner sign ups per month, building on relationships and ensuring compliance and admin is completed
- Promote the company and what it stands for, proactively promoting the benefits to businesses of taking on new and additional learners
- To establish and maintain relationships with new and existing employers across all sectors in order to contribute to the growth of learner numbers.
- To be the first point of contact with all external partners, offering a high quality customer service experience
- To fully utilise and manage the system in order to source applicants for traineeship and apprenticeship programmes
- Maintain continuous professional development, work individually and as a team to achieve multiple targets across varied department
- A proven track record of selling into businesses
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a clean driving license