Throw yourself into this amazing challenge working as an Executive Assistant where your ideas will be heard, your expertise will be highly valued and your decision-making skills will be paramount. As a right-hand Executive Assistant to one of the most influential CEO’s in the market place, you will be dealing with highly confidential information and may be required to pre-empt situations ahead of time. Project management and first-class communication skills will ensure that you are ahead of the game in this highly rewarding and bespoke opportunity.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
- One-to-one ‘right-hand’ support at CEO Level
- International and multi-destination travel arrangements, flights, accommodation, itineraries
- Acting as the first point of contact for all internal and external communications
- Setting Board meetings, preparing agendas and committee papers, attending and taking minutes at meetings
- Extensive client liaisons
- Full inbox management and handling urgent matters
- Client event management – venue sourcing, invitations and all event logistics
- Proactive diary management, setting up conference calls and video conferences
- Personal work for the CEO
As you will be working across several time zones, you will be expected to be on call and check emails and respond appropriately outside of office hours if needed.
Also, you may need to travel internationally with the CEO at very short notice to events and meetings.
- Executive Assistant experience gained in a professional services environment, preferably from a fast paced entrepreneurial SME environment.
- Business-minded and proactive
- Able to ‘hold the fort’ and good decision-making skills
- Confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Driven, ambitious and highly professional
- Articulate communication skills
- Ability to run simultaneous projects
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Can work autonomously and be self-motivated
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.