One of the UK’s fastest-growing start-ups are looking for a bright graduate to join their fun, sociable team in Wimbledon as a Customer Experience Executive.
Salary: up to £22,000
- Taking inbound calls from both new and existing customers, handling queries effectively and efficiently
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction, assisting with finding the right solution in all situations
- Ensuring that all client contact and activity is of the highest standard, is in line with KPI’s and that service is delivered with a smile
- Communicating with existing enquirers and external providers to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Ability to keep concise customer records, efficiently and accurately processing customer data
- Identifying weaknesses in existing processes and suggesting new processes or ideas for improvements
- A 2:1 degree from a good university, relevant work experience, or just shed-loads of potential and a willingness to learn!
- A warm and confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Adaptable and enthusiastic
- Highly motivated, driven, and competitive
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Ownership of your role and pride in your work
- Open to both giving and receiving feedback regularly
- Must be able to work on your own initiative, and as part of a team
- Not afraid to work hard – it’s a fast-paced environment where everyone gives 110%
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.