A well-known and established company based in Kingston are looking for an Administrator to join them on a temporary basis. This position is ongoing, potentially for up to 3 months.
- To process all import moves
- To acknowledge receipt or paperwork with origin agent as necessary
- To calculate and / or check the destination and delivery charges
- To check any operational details with the origin agent as necessary
- To liaise with customers ensuring all necessary customs, contact, insurance and contract details are correct
- To ensure all documents are received by clearing agent in time for customs clearance / bonding container
- To liaise with customers with regard to delivery and any special requirements
- To communicate all relevant details to both overseas agents and members
- To arrange with members / sub-contractors with regard to delivery (and send them all necessary paperwork)
- Up-date computer system and files ensuring that all relevant information are correct
- To create sales invoices and approve purchase invoices for payment
- To check with the accounts department payments to be made to suppliers and for payments received from clients
- To ensure customs clearances are carefully recorded in the customs log
To be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our offices in Kingston.