A successful business in Esher are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide support to the Director and other senior figures within the business.
Salary: circa £30,000
- Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors
- You must have strong experience within a similar role.
- You must have outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills are also a must.
- Previous experience as a EA/PA providing support at director level would be a major advantage.
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.