A high-end private members’ club in Teddington are looking for a well-presented Receptionist with outstanding communication skills to join the team.
Salary: up to £28,000
- Undertake Front of House duties including greeting and attending to the needs of all Members and visitors in a manner that projects positively on the Club, and to be the source of information for all those visiting reception.
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls are handled quickly and efficiently, and where appropriate redirected to the corrected department in a timely manner.
- Ensure all messages, incoming emails and correspondence are relayed in the most effective and direct manner.
- Ensure the immediate work space is presented to a high standard, and that all filing & correspondence is maintained in a current & orderly system.
- To undertake general administrative duties as directed by the senior management team within the General Office.
- Familiarise yourself with the operation of franking, photocopying, facsimile machines as well as intruder and panic alarms.
- Other ad-hoc duties as determined by the General Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role – customer service/hospitality orientated
- A friendly & welcoming disposition, including an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to converse with a highly diverse membership/customer base
- Highly organised and efficient in all administrative aspects
- Efficient use of Word, Excel, Publisher & Outlook
- Computer literate – able to learn bespoke management system
- Ability to work unsupervised using own initiative when required, yet comfortable working within a team environment.
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.