Our client a multinational technology company with offices in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, and Australia. They are currently looking for a proactive and ambitious New Business Product Consultant to join their dynamic, high-velocity New Business team.
Salary: £30,000, car allowance of £7k + uncapped commission + a realistic OTE of £70-80k per annum
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and hungry sales executive to promote a proven software solution into a new market. This role provides great exposure and opportunities to transition to other departments and grow your career.
Your presentation and communication skills; your success at liaising with customers along with your ability to close a deal will see you win in this role.
Our client will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support for you to be successful. This is an amazing opportunity with great earning potential and provides fantastic exposure within a successful and fast-growing software company.
Working Pattern: 08:30 – 1700 Monday to Friday,
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing new business sales opportunities within specific territory
- Cold calling (you will also be supported by a specialist team, generating and warming up leads for you)
- Demonstrating the key benefits of products to potential clients online and onsite
- Achieving individual and team targets
- Closing new business deals
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Liaising with senior staff to determine sales strategies and targets
- Discussing client requirements
- Understanding the mission of each client and quantify how the software solution will make an impact
- Ensure all of the client’s goals are delivered
Selection Criteria- Essential
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Adept in analysing client reactions to products and pricing
- Highly self-motivated, competitive with a confident attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- An ability to quickly build strong relationships
- An ability to demonstrate our product
- Most importantly, you are smart with a positive attitude,have the ambition to succeed and someone disciplined in your approach to work.
Selection Criteria- Desirable
- A Legal or SaaS background
- Proven examples of exceeding sales targets
- Access to own car and ability to drive (generous car allowance provided)
- The ability to travel and stay overnight across the UK.
- Articulate & well presented.
Please get in touch with the team on 02085497212 for more information or apply online with your CV