Our client, a small specialised, international search and recruitment business working within the music, audio and television technology sector, is looking for an experienced administrator with first class communication, organisation, management and customer service skills to lead and manage all aspects of the company’s in-house recruitment.
- Administration and operations
- Building and managing the in-house support team.
- Interaction and handling of new candidate contact and registration; database population and maintenance; CV formatting, preparation and updating; liaison and support to consultants within the business.
- Undertaking of specific resourcing exercises in relation to particular searches which may include: Market and candidate mapping; working with social platforms, job boards, or other CV databases; conducting first round candidate registration and screening calls; coordinating calls with consultants; arranging and confirming client candidate calls as well as on site interview schedules, under direction of the consultants working on each search.
Skills and Experience:
- Confident and professional phone manner and communication skills.
- First class written English and business communication skills, including creation of business emails, and assessment of candidate’s own written materials and submissions.
- Natural attention to detail, almost to the point of obsession, to ensure first class standards are delivered at all times with all internal and external interactions.
- Self-Motivated, and autonomous whilst following guidelines and company culture.
- Familiarity and confidence with IT, including Office, Outlook, and Word especially, as well as prior experience working with database and/or business CRM software and tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of a sales and marketing business environment.
- Nice to have but non-essential
- Previous experience in a recruiting or recruitment environment.
- Experience of recruitment workflow and/or CRM within a recruiting business.
- Interest in or experience of some area of media or music technology.
The ideal candidate:
- Confident, articulate, intelligent, calm, and consistent.
- Strong time management and prioritising, in line with day to day business needs.
- This is a small office and small business and the role will evolve to take advantage of the individual person’s strengths, interests and skills.
- You will be expected and required to participate and contribute within the wider business as part of your day to day activities and in the continued development of the company.