One of the most prestigious global electronics brands are looking for a bright, ambitious graduate to join as an Account Executive. They provide industry-leading training so there is no need to have any previous experience in a similar role.
Salary: £20,000 – £27,000
- Develop account business plans to deliver the account strategy working together with the National Account Controller to consider business planning requirements
- Ensure agreed account targets are met by presenting the company’s plans, goals & strategy and by conveying its brand values and market share ambitions
- Secure commitment and listings from accounts by developing promotions/programmes providing agreed profitability/ROI across the product range and by building appropriate relationships to gain a clear understanding of their business.
- Maximise opportunities in market size and trends by analysing accounts’ business and trends by product sector and product, including weekly trackers monitoring both sell in and sell out
- Update agreed account budgets and ensure they are adhered to seeking approval from National Account Controller for any additional expenditure
- Degree or equivalent (ideally 2:1 or above)
- Selling or appropriate experience
- Knowledge of UK consumer electronics marketplace
- Ability to work on own initiative (organisation and planning)
- Commercial profitability and ROI awareness
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Private medical care
- Private dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance/Permanent health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Holidays: 27 days per year, rising to 32 with years of service
- Discount on company products
- Free parking
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.