Location: South London
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 basic, £50,000 – £70,000 OTE
Detailed Role and Responsibilities
1. To maximise sales opportunities for the Company’s services within identified clients; and
2. To anticipate, maximise and proficiently manage sales opportunities for the Company’s services within existing and identified clients, aiming to exceed the expectations of our clients whilst providing an impeccable service, and in accordance with Company guidelines; and
3. To understand and manage the financial parameters of each client, set and agree budgets at the start of each introduction and ensure account profitability; and
4. To meet or exceed the minimum acceptable sales performance levels in terms of written business (permanent or contract placements) each month as set by the Company from time to time; and
5. To maximise the benefit of and fully exploit our candidate database in accordance with Company guidelines; and
6. To qualify all sales opportunities to ensure that the opportunity meets Company guidelines; and
7. To fulfil qualified sales opportunities, including:-
Requirement qualification and specification; and
Candidate sourcing; and
Candidate vetting; and
Arranging interview and selection process; and
Contractual negotiation to secure the optimum outcome; and
Placement confirmation and documentation.
8. To manage all client communication, ensuring regular and efficient updates (including telephone contact and status reports); and
9. To manage the on-going relationship between the client and the candidate to ensure a successful outcome, and to maximise the on-going sales opportunities within that client and for that candidate; and
10. To arrange the extensions of contract candidates where appropriate; and
11. To minimise, but ultimately handle, all terminations of contract candidates where appropriate; and
12. To fulfil all documentation and administrative functions as required by the Company in support of financial, contractual and administrative areas of the business; and
13. To provide comprehensive details on a daily basis of past, current and future sales and sales prospects as required by Line Management, including, where relevant to you:-
The Company’s position as preferred supplier and targets/actions in place to constantly improve our position;
Detailed account plan including all senior and influential contacts;
Average margin for contractors working;
Extension and termination status of all contractors working;
Status of all outstanding job offers and negotiations;
Status of all recent interviews and forthcoming interviews;
Status of all live requirements;
Forecasts of the above situations over the coming week and month.
14. To monitor and communicate resourcing concerns to line management where appropriate; and
15. To actively participate as a member of the sales team in terms of maintaining sales morale, building a successful sales function, and proactively contributing to sales discussions and meetings.
Specific Skills & Attributes Required for this Role
The following skills and attributes are required to adequately fulfil this role:-
1. Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills useable in written, telephone and face-to-face situations.
2. The ability to gain and maintain the confidence, trust and acceptance from all people, including clients, candidates and other employees that you deal with on a daily basis.
3. To be able to learn quickly and establish a high degree of knowledge and expertise in different technical market sectors.
4. To be able to demonstrate a consistent and sustained focus and commitment to achieving sales targets and timescales, despite client/candidate rejection and other compromised situations.
5. To be creative in locating sales opportunities; organised and persuasive in their exploitation and delivery; disciplined and effective in their closure and negotiation; and attentive and pro-active in their on-going management.
6. To be able to affect opinions and influence the decisions of our customers through the use of persuasive, intelligent argument and innovative service-offerings, whilst maintaining integrity and respect.
7. To be knowledgeable of, and sympathetic to, the commercial and business aspects of any transaction including the assessment of:
Financial profile and profitability;
Legal and financial risk;
Compliance with localised legislation and working practices.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com or give us a call on 0208 549 7212!