Basic Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
OTE:£ 40,000 – £50,000
Our client is a well established business, looking to expand their team with a new Account Manager.
You’ll need proven experience in online recruitment sales or a related discipline, such as recruitment consultancy, media sales or within another online / technical related industry.
As a New Business sales exec and Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing accounts, ensuring they get the very best out of using our products & services. By developing strong relationships (predominately by phone) gaining a detailed understanding of each organisation and its needs, you will help maximise usage and spend.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- To develop good working relationships with key customers, establishing their online recruitment needs, providing appropriate commercial solutions whilst maximising revenue
- To be a central point of contact for key customers for all online recruitment information and bookings
- To provide excellent Account Management / Customer Service to help retain and drive high-value, long term commitment
- To gain and maintain a full understanding of online recruitment, competitive sites and market conditions, monitoring customer spend and activity in order to recognise changes and opportunities
- To build a quality client base by capturing and documenting key information, ensuring all sales standards are adhered to
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally, 3 years online Account Management experience
- Determined and finds motivation in being successful, delivering results and exceeding targets
- Ability to build relationships with and increase revenue from established clients
- Highly organised, logical, ability to self-manage, work to deadlines
- Strong presentation skills and professional appearance, capable of pitching and presenting solutions over the phone and face to face
- Commercial acumen, able to initiate and organise targeted sales initiatives
- A smart thinker, who’s detail orientated, concise, clear and accurate in all business transactions
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel