To assist with processing invoices as well as other ad-hoc duties when required.
Nature and Scope:
Our client is a property maintenance, installation, organisation, which specialises in servicing of gas central heating and hot water services to private, commercial landlords and industrial property owners of all kind.
This role will best suit someone who has prior experience of billing.
- To ensure all sales invoices are raised in a timely manner
- Raising various different invoices for different work streams
- Proactively engage with administrators and billings teams within the business
- Rebate invoicing and liaising with customers
- Create new customer accounts
- Run reports for Uninvoiced works and investigate/ action where necessary
- Raise singular & batched works invoices ranging from £5 to £500,000+ (departmental average of 10,000 invoices per year)
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, giving guidance and assistance where necessary
- Dealing with customer queries and ad-hoc tasks
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and effectiveness of the finance function
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by your Line Manager or the Group Financial Controller