Our client is a successful and growing business looking to enhance their team with the addition of an administrator. The company offers a competitive salary, a fun working environment and excellent progression.
Hours: 13:00pm – 19:00pm
Some key tasks include
- You will be responsible for greeting customers who come into the office in a friendly and approachable manner.
- You will manage the company email account, dealing with any incoming enquiries and forwarding them on to the relevant people where appropriate.
- You will respond to and assist with queries received by email, telephone or fax.
- You will be responsible for checking the company systems and updating them wherever appropriate.
- You will be required to communicate with customers and help with their queries.
- Other as hoc admin duties.
- You must have excellent organisational and administrative skills, ideally with good previous experience in a similar role.
- You must be proactive and able to use your own initiative, working independently where required.
- We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and driven with a genuine drive to succeed.
- You must be customer-focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ideally have some previous experience within a customer-facing role.
- A friendly and cooperative attitude when working with others is a must.