Location: Hampton Wick
Our client is looking for a Administrator to join their established business.
- Able to assess, prioritise and plan own work to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for analysing data, to provide daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
- Managing Streetworks performance of the business, and statistics in accordance with requirements.
- Analyse data to highlight inefficiencies in performance.
- Investigate and report on business charges received associated to the SQS, to mitigate the liability of impact.
- Regular liaison with the customers Team and Highway Authorities.
- Collate performance data and present findings for meetings within the business and / or the customer.
- Deliver performance reports on Streetwork activities from the data received from the customer and within the Works Management System.
- Support the Group Streetworks Manager to meet ambitious annual targets for delivery performance, which is measured in terms of the number of charges received, challenged, accepted and cancelled.
- Keep abreast any changes within the legislation to ensure compliance with processes and develop best working practice.
- Represent the business at Highway Authority and Customer meetings as required.
- Working closely with the customers, other colleagues and management to be able to deliver excellent levels of customer services for the benefit of the customers, local communities and the reputation of the Highway Authorities.
- Ensure that the Works Management System is aligned with the information received from the Customer, to enable works to be scheduled first time on time.
- To develop, update and act on own personal development plan, and be ready to share learning with others.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post, as may be required from time to time, including occasional weekends, in circumstances when enquiries cannot be satisfactorily concluded during normal office hours.
- Assist the Groups Defect Manager where required to administer group Defects and Section 81 works received within the business.
- To work in accordance with Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety, relevant policies and legislation.
- Experience of working in a computerised office environment
- Experience of working in a team based environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Able to interpret data on an intermediate level
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Ability to handle difficult queries from the General Public