Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
Location: St Margarets
Our client is a well established business looking for a permanent Administrator.
- Able to assess, prioritise and plan own work to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for analysing data, to provide daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
- Managing performance of the business, and statistics in accordance with requirements.
- Analyse data to highlight inefficiencies in performance.
- Investigate and report on business charges received, to mitigate the liability of impact.
- Collate performance data and present findings for meetings within the business and / or the customer.
- Deliver performance reports on activities from the data received from the customer and within the Works Management System.
- Support the Group Manager to meet ambitious annual targets for delivery performance, which is measured in terms of the number of charges received, challenged, accepted and cancelled.
- Experience of working in a computerised office environment
- Experience of working in a team based environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Able to interpret data on an intermediate level
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Ability to handle difficult queries from the General Public