A successful training provider is looking for a Administrator to work within the Administration Support Team in order to provide a high standard of administrative support to the Delivery Teams and Senior Management Team.
- Ensure Recruitment Targets are up to date.
- Ensure learner records remain accurate and up to date.
- Assist with the audit of learner records.
- Ensure all digital documentation is quality checked prior to data entry.
- Adding new qualifications and ensuring existing qualification remain up to date.
- Liaise with other administrators to ensure reports are both accurate and up to date and any potential problems addressed in order to minimise negative impact on monthly claim.
- Assist with the audit of learner files in line with organisation procedures.
- Provide regular reports liaising with Senior Management Team.
- Provide training and support on data processing to members of the Administration Team as requested.
- Support the Delivery Team by maintaining effective communication and providing administration support where required.
- Work with Finance and Operations to ensure data compliance including internal auditing and reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Maths and English GCSE grades A-C
- Business and Administration NVQ Level 2 or above
- Data Entry
- Working within an office environment
- Responsibility for managing a function or an individual
- Dealing with customers
- Creating and developing procedures
- IT literate
- Professional telephone skills