Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
A keen and flexible approach is vitally important to this role which will involve a variety of tasks; no two days will be the same. The appointed individual will have a pleasant and friendly disposition with excellent communication skills, this is really vital as meeting our clients is a key part of this role.
You will be working within a forward thinking energetic team in a modern and dynamic environment in which you will be encouraged to develop your skills and experience.
- General administration tasks, providing full support to the team
- Assist in the arrangements for exhibitions, attend in some cases, pre-empt & prepare what is needed for each event in advance, leaving nothing to the last minute
- Compiling invoice and finance documents
- Organising payments from clients and to suppliers
- Regular checks of office documents, filing and stationary
- Completing various ad hoc duties as and when required
- Typing letters, reports, presentations and other documents
- Preparation of material for meetings and presentations
- Greeting clients in an appropriate and professional manner
- Setting up meeting rooms and teleconferences, arranging refreshments
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation