If this vacancy is of interest to you, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 549 7212.
Salary: up to £25,000
Our client is a specialist in event registration, producing customised online registration systems and supporting event registration for many of the world’s top brands, including Ford, Canon, Jaguar, Land Rover, DHL, Rolls Royce, among others. Our ambition is to be the leading provider of Customised Delegate Registration solutions for the events industry.
Help to build event registration service by working with the existing team to manage projects efficiently and cost effectively. Work with technical staff to deliver projects, maximise client satisfaction and encourage repeat business.
Managing event registration for specific projects, to include:
• Account management
• Work with registration staff to ensure services are delivered to a high standard
• Assist with development of event web sites and liaise with developers
• Building templates (eg. Invitations, joining instructions)
• Providing database reports (eg. registration activity, attendance reports)
• Site testing and cross checking of data
• Co-ordinate the delivery of badges
• Client liaison during project, addressing ad hoc client needs
• On-site support as required
The main selection criteria for the Assistant Account Manager are summarised as:
• Customer facing skills with a passion for customer service
• An ability to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for all things IT
• Strong attention to detail. Good enough is not good enough.
• Strong verbal communication and written skills
• Hard working and organised
• Past experience of delegate registration
• Web design or web development capabilities
• Computing degree or similar