A dynamic company in the film and television sector are looking for a bright, enthusiastic candidate to join as an Assistant Booker.
Salary: £20,000 (rising to £22,000 after probation)
- Working alongside our Head Booker in the administration requirements of booking staff and achieving the needs of the clients we work with.
- Liaising with film and television staff to check availabilities, confirm bookings and sending out comprehensive briefings for staff who are about to head to set.
- Ensure that everything runs smoothly with all bookings
- Liaising with both clients and staff to resolve any problems
- A Level English Language is a desired qualification.
- A strong ability to multi -task, organise your own time and prioritise between different responsibilities.
- Self-motivated with great time-management skills, including the skill of working to short deadlines.
- Confident communication skills – both written and verbal when dealing with clients and artistes. Must show a high aptitude for spelling, punctuation and presenting information clearly in both email and through our communication systems.
- Ability to stay calm and focussed when dealing with high pressure, demanding situations and clients.
- Computer literate and strong desire and sharpness to learn and pick up our comprehensive booking system (Microsoft Office, Word and Excel)
- A Great Team Player and someone with a good sense of humour.