A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant PA to join our clients thriving team.
- Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors
You will need to be organised, able to prioritise and juggle a demanding workload.
You will have a strong admin background,
Experience in all the Microsoft packages – work, excel, outlook, powerpoint and have good English skills in reading and writing.
Salary: £23,000- £27,000