Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
Want to work for a consultancy with 12 years heritage in social and a slew of awards including best social media agency of the year?
In joining us you will work with amazing B2B brands. You’ll be managing a B2B team and directing your own client portfolio. You’ll flex your creative muscles with content marketing and campaigns, whilst using your noodle to develop impressive strategies and plans. We want to keep winning those accolades.
And there is more. You will be ensconced in a learning environment that inspires and supports you to push the boundaries of social communication, technology and social marketing smarts. Your talent is nurtured by the folk that win awards, co-author Amazon best sellers and teach in social for associations, clients and the odd university.
We are looking for a very gifted marketer.
You will have a terrific skillset in digital or direct marketing or marketing communication. You will also have that special sauce that makes you a superstar- you want to learn! You love new things, experiments, ideas, collaboration.
You feed on the challenges, and problem! If you can show us your knowledge of B2B marketing and demonstrate your experience of leading a team successfully – then come and talk to us.
Down to brass tack, you will need some core skills for this very senior role…
- At least 5+ years’ in marketing (preferably digital!), with expertise in B2B marketing
- Must be working agency-side (traditional, digital, direct marketers will all be considered)
- Leading a client account and working with large B2B and household brands
- Management of a team of account managers, executives
- Confident and effective presenter
- Skilled at growing accounts
- String social media skills and strategy planning
- Flexible creative and professional approach
Managing a brilliant team of B2B social media specialists, you will bring gravitas, knowledge and a wealth of experience in digital marketing. You will be the account lead and manage senior stakeholders, being able to advise and guide our clients continuously to ensure there is always the best performance on their campaigns. Every day is different. You could be meeting with clients to discuss strategy, working with your team on creating award-winning content, or training your clients on social media, and much more…