Salary: £24,000 + bonus
An award-winning marketing and design agency are looking for a bookkeeper to join their growing team.
- Check, code and enter purchase invoices and credit notes onto system then file for paying.
- Raise sales invoices once purchase invoices have been received for all items in the Job Bag.
- Check job samples have been received from suppliers.
- Manage new customer credit account applications.
- Credit control. Ensure payments from customers are timely, send overdue letters and take legal action when necessary.
- Update customer information from CreditServe.
- Email monthly statements to customers.
- Enter Bacs and cheque receipts from customers on Sage and post cheques to bank.
- Demonstrable, proficient use of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft products.
- Relevant bookkeeping and/or accountancy courses attended desirable.
- Career to date in bookkeeping and/or accountancy – min. 2 years.
- Experience in the printing industry advantageous.