Previous proven experience of scheduling repairs work for engineers, ideally within the social housing sector is essential for this role. Contract administration experience is preferred. The successful candidate must be efficient, organised with the ability to prioritise own work load. You must also be a great team player with an enthusiastic and proactive approach to meeting deadlines. You must have an excellent telephone manner with the ability to converse confidently with trades engineers, contractors, housing association employees and Residents.
- Provide a responsive front-line customer service – whether on the phone or via email/letters. Promote and deliver the highest standards of customer care, ensuring all necessary action is taken to deliver and administer services efficiently and effectively.
- Raising new jobs on the company system as well as the clients own system where necessary, raising purchase orders for direct labour as well as sub-contractors.
- Liaising with Supervisor, management and operatives in order to ensure works are completed within the given timescale.
- Effectively diagnose repairs at the point of initial reporting to support the best possible ‘first time fix’ rates. Undertake data entry tasks as required.
- Booking appointments for operatives, ensuring that a suitably qualified operative is scheduled. To book follow-on appoints through to completion, dealing with” No Access” reports and booking return visits.
- To ensure telephone calls from residents, operatives, sub-contractors or suppliers are being answered in a timely manner and enquiries are being accurately recorded and directed to relevant person in a formal manner.
- Manage, monitor and support the updating of the company and client systems with service and billing information in a timely and accurate manner appropriate to any individual client contract requirement.
- To ensure that all jobs are ready for invoicing on the internal & client’s system.
- Be prepared to provide information of a general nature over the phone, via email or by correspondence.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Contract Manager or senior managers within the group.