£35,000 – £45,000, Croydon
Our Client is a well established property company with a high-end residential and commercial property portfolio within Central London. They have instructed us to recruit a Building Surveyor to add to their team. The role has come about as the company is looking to develop its current property team to allow for them to continue growing their high end portfolio.
The Role: You will be working with two current building surveyors on the portfolio and reporting to the managing director and will include the following duties:
- Supporting the existing team of qualified building surveyors on the portfolio of both commercial and residential properties.
- Responsible for working on the repairs, maintenance and refurbishment projects and instructing contractors to carry out the works.
- Creating building designs and specifications for the portfolio.
- Completing internal and external routine decorations and re-fits of properties.
- Short-listing and arranging the best contractors to work on different project.
- Managing contractors and overseeing work in progress.
- Monitoring financial budgets.
The Person: Ideally you will be MRICS qualified with 1-3 years post qualified experience. You should have previous knowledge and experience of building designs and creating specification as well as have previous experience of liaising and managing contractors. You must be able to work as part of the established team and independently whenever required. You are expected to have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a solid company, with the potential to progress their career within a very well established company.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation