A successful business based in the City are looking for a strong administrator to provide support to the business development team.
Salary: circa £25,000
- Website – Updates and general maintenance
- Assist with Pre-Qualifications to Tender
- Tenders could Inc Site visit, Labour Load, supporting docs. This means submitting a competitive price to a client based on their specification
- Prepare Budget Cost Illustrations for future renewal
- SubCon negotiation & Renewals Check Lists
- Preparation of Post Tender Presentations
- Contract award – file set up
- Summary Sheets & Site Details for Display
- New Subcontractors & Approved Suppliers
- New Business Prospects Summary
- Portfolio Map & Organisational Charts
- Renewals, Contract Values and Cost Comparisons, variations
- Conduct Site visits and customer liaison, Create financial estimates.
- Work with external suppliers, obtaining quotes and negotiating values
- Preparation of Tender Return Documents / covers / Presentations
- Liaise with other company departments necessary to perform duties.
- Maintain and develop customer and prospect database
- Strong work ethic, be flexible and willing to meet tight deadlines working under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Be logical and methodical
- Possess the ability to accurately present information in a consistent manner.
- Require minimal supervision, be proactive and capable of working independently