Our client is an independent media planning and buying agency with an unparalleled track record of helping ambitious, marketing-fuelled brands smash their business goals. They are now loooking to recruita Business Development Assistan to join their growing team.
Salary: £25,000 plus OTE
- Exceptional attention to detail – supported by a diligent, highly-organised and meticulous approach.
- Highly process-oriented – able to quickly understand and execute established processes.
- Able to work at a fast pace both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Effective time management skills / Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
The Business Development Assistant will predominantly support the Marketing Director.
- Responsible for researching new business opportunities that fit in with the MNC criteria
- Responsible for identifying market trends and sectors in growth
- Working across a number of different websites and press titles to ensure all opportunities are qualified market/research tools and publications including Ad Dynamix
- Using tools such as Sales Navigator and Ad Dynamix to establish the detail that sits behind each qualified lead (Culture of company, relevant contacts, mission statements etc)
- To co-ordinate weekly collation of additional prospects from the wider team.
Producing accurate, weekly information for all prospects before passing to the Marketing Director to reach out.
- Using Microsoft Excel to keep orderly records of contact history, including forward planning for timely re-contacts.