Our client is a global company looking for a strong and driven Business Development Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional with a background in the upstream Oil & Gas sector to drive business and excel. This role offers great scope for setting direction, plenty of international travel opportunities and a fantastic benefits package!
Salary: Up to £60,000 basic, plus commission
- Development and sourcing of Project information
- Developing and maintaining relations with Clients, IOCs, Consultants, FEED and EPC Contractors, Developers, IPP and Utility companies for projects worldwide
- Seeking joint venture and partnering opportunities
- Commercial and Contracts support to Head Office and Project Site
- Assisting company with specific research as necessary
- At least 4 years’ experience in Business Development or Sales in the Oil & Gas industry
- A highly professional attitude and experience in liaising/negotiating with senior stakeholders (Project Management, Directors etc.).
- A proven track record of sales and new business development
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation and diary management skills
If this role is of interest to you, apply now!