Location: South London
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 basic with realistic OTE of up to £36,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an international business. This is an exciting time to join an ever growing organisation that will offer fantastic career progression.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing and developing an assigned portfolio of existing and new clients.
- Actively seeking to increase the services offered
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Canvass new businesses to meet monthly targets of new accounts
- Process sales orders accurately and timely
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently and effectively
- Ensure all administration is completed to support the sales order
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
If you’re an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic professional looking for a career within a Sales role then this role could be ideal!
The Business Development Manager will have a genuine passion for sales with strong results orientation, passion and determination to reach sales targets
You will be managing existing relationships, generating new business from existing clients and generating new business through pro active cold calling.
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience is necessary!