Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 basic, £45,000 – £50,000 OTE
Looking to take the next step in your career? A growing company are looking for a confident, ambitious person to join as a Business Development Manager.
You’ll be responsible for bringing on new clients and maximising the sales of the company’s products and services. They’re offering a generous commission scheme, with on target earnings of £45-50k.
- To generate new business throughout the UK and identify potential revenue streams.
- Leveraging all opportunities to maximise business growth and revenue.
- Cold calling customers to generate new business leads.
- Recording the data on the Company CRM system.
- Booking your own appointments where appropriate and attending client meetings.
- Qualify Prospects.
- Producing quotes and communicating them to clients quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that all targets are met.
- Ensure the customer’s needs are fully met.
- Ensure all administrative tasks are duly completed.
- Represent the company at Events, Exhibitions and Conferences.
- Report to Head of Sales on a regular basis on pipeline and current business.
- Adhere to KPI’s.
- Commercial ability to work to targets.
- Work experience in a B2B environment.
- 2 years minimum experience in B2B sales in business development.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Cold calling experience.
- Experience booking own appointments and attending face-to-face meetings.
- Knowledge of use of CRM systems.
- Experience in selling into the Retail & Marketing sectors.