Salary: up to £35,000 basic + Parking and Healthcare
OTE £64,000 per annum
We are looking for two New Business Development / Account Managers to join our growing Team.
Kingsgate Recruitment is one of the most prominent commercial agencies based in Central Kingston. Specialising in the supply of office support and marketing staff, we are in our 8th year of trading.
Scope of The Role:
As an independent business unit you will hold responsibility for running your own desk and generating new business via cold calls to prospective clients. Dynamic/highly self-motivated determined and organized; results-oriented with excellent prospecting, negotiating and closing skills as well as customer relation experience are sought for this role. Team player with the ability to operate autonomously and under pressure. Required to attend client visits. Negotiating terms and conditions with clients. Responding to bid work.
• Identify and forge relationships with contacts at all levels
• You will attend meetings with potential new clients, to ensure maximum market awareness to maximise ongoing business
• Undertake and develop business within new industries in order to extend the client base
• Identify and deliver on potential Sole Supplier / PSL opportunities
• Attend relevant industry networking and social events to further expand network of contacts
• Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs
• Contribute to teams monthly and quarterly objectives
• Undertake competitor analysis as required/directed
• Maintain accurate sales records and account plans
• Keep up to date with all developments within the recruitment services industry
- You will have an impressive portfolio of major account wins
- Be confident and competent at fact finding, constructing and delivering presentations/tenders at Director Level
- You will have proven business acumen to secure profitable business
- Be able to demonstrate that you are self-motivated, tenacious and have a real passion for sales, a natural closer who is a “hunter”
- You will possess excellent communication skills, good IT knowledge
- Be self-motivated and of a professional appearance
- Have a genuine desire to earn £60k+ per annum