Our client, a well known training provider, is looking for a Centre Support Administrator to provide full administration support working as part of the Operations Admin Team to provide a high standard of administrative support.
- Ensure accurate and up to date record of certifications (certificate spreadsheets) is maintained.
- Coordinate all incoming scanning of certification and attaching to learners e-portfolio.
- Maintain accurate and up to date storage of learner certificates ensuring early leaver certificates are removed.
- Coordinate and dispatch all certificates to successful learners in line with procedure.
- Update the examinations spreadsheet to ensure Centre Coordinator can review attendance and achievement rates and produce management reports.
- Maintain up to date records of examination invigilator reports and result slips as directed by Centre Coordinator.
- Plan and organise own work schedule in consultation with Centre Coordinator
- Working with Centre Support Administrator booking both online and paper based tests..
- Coordinate laptop bookings requests ensuring that procedures are correctly followed.
- Word process letters, reports, mail merges and other documents as directed by Centre Coordinator/ Administration Team LeaderCommunicating with learner face to face and via telephone regarding certification and exams.
- Deputise for Centre Coordinator/ (including registrations, test booking, certificate ordering, certificate claims) during times of annual leave or
Skills and Experience:
- Punctual/Good attendance
- Team Player
- Organisation skills
- Telephone skills
- Maths & English GCSE Grades A – C
- Administration function
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook
- Working within an office environment , 1 yr +