Work with great people and great brands
Do you want to work for an international organization of famous audio brands?
Responsible for the Marketing Communications (MarCom) for Client’s brands. Support local sales organization reaching their financial goals by providing top class MarCom support to own organization and dealer base for all applicable brands in line with the European communication strategy.
- Create annual media planning
- Contact person for media carriers.
- Control media budget and negotiate with media contact person about media rates.
- Implement media planning and control advertising placements.
- Adjust (coop) adverts, advertorials and banners for local use and secure compliance with brand guidelines
- Coordination of press releases for all new products including press photography
- Arranging free publicity in line with marketing strategy
- Conduct press relations in general and regular evaluation reports of used materials and measure effectiveness
- Maintain and contribute to local internet and social media activities – ensure regular posts, upload documents, news items, marketing material and all other relevant information for local version
- Update and maintain CMS for Premium cluster brands
- Creation of e-Newsletters for France and assist in it for multiple brands and for several divisions
- Preparation and language check of major sales relevant materials (price lists, brochures, leaflets, catalogues) in co-operation with local product manager
- Coordinate in-store promotions like the development, production and distribution of high quality supporting POS materials, display material, up to date collateral material in close cooperation with European HQ and local managers including product support management
- Co-operate with local product marketing manager in organizing relevant shows and events in line with corporate guidelines and marketing strategy (financial responsibility, responsibility for all public communication materials.
- Maintain an overview of all events for internal reporting
- Coordinate and control local Marcom budget
- Communicate towards the local organization about regional materials and collect feedback and orders
- Adhere to brand guidelines and defined processes
- Lead external agencies in the PR/advertising business working for the Client
- Participate as an active member of the European MarCom team and join the regular meetings
- Inform European HQ on a regular basis of local activities
Key Skills and Experience
- 360 degree knowledge of communications in general (allrounder)Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Communication or Magister/Diploma certificate in similar subjects of study connected to communication
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar MarCom role
- Native English speaking and writing skills
- Personality: hands-on mentality, flexible, independent worker with creative drive, take initiative, open minded, organizer, clear and open communicator
- Basic experience in: production, DTP (Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver), event management, media planning and relation management, AtL/BtL advertising, social media
- Plus: Experience working for communication agency
- Expected to travel frequently to Eindhoven (European headquarter)
- Expected to attend major national shows and exhibitions (also in the weekend when required)
- Expected to travel abroad