Salary: Up to £24,000 + bonus and company car
Hours: Monday – Friday – 37.5 Hours Per Week
Your role will be predominantly field-based, where you will be responsible for training, assessing and supporting a caseload of employed learners through government funded Apprenticeships.
Successful candidates have worked at management level in Childcare – Nursery Manager or Deputy Manager as minimum. Experienced Assessors are welcome to apply, however you must have practical experience within a Nursery and preferably be from the private sector.
- Manager or Deputy Manager experience within a Nursery
- Min of Level 3 in Childcare (Eqv)
- Professional and confident manner
- Talent for training, coaching, teaching
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Up to date administration and IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive approach
- Full UK/EU driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years
- Flexible and willing to travel