Our client is currently looking for an experienced claims administrator to join their busy team.
- Submit repair schedules [ prepared by others ] to insurers and set up claims with their claims department
- Ask insurers to appoint a surveyor/loss adjuster to deal with the claim and set up site meeting
Liaise with clients to keep them informed of the progress of their claim and of meetings arranged
Deal with client concerns during the claims process
Chase up loss adjusters for settlement of the claim and advise management of next steps for each file
- One claim is agreed notify our contracts division of the details of the settlement and the agreed list of works
- Raise invoices to insurers for interim payments, track the request and chase the payments where needed.
- Raise invoices to insurers for completed works
Chase payments from insurers
Skills of Ideal Candidate
• Knowledge of property insurance claims
• General knowledge of how building repair jobs are carried out
• Organised, methodical and able to multi-task
• Excellent customer service and communication skills- written and by phone
• Ability to effectively solve problems
If you are ready to take the next step in furthering your career, then look no further –APPLY TODAY!