A successful software company based in North London are looking for someone with strong customer service skills to join as a Client Services Manager.
- Be the first point of contact for sales related queries.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team
- Complete online surveys and monitor client satisfaction
- Prepare reports for clients
- Follow up on appointment outcomes and action requests.
- Creating schedules to be able to project-manage new orders through to completion.
- Understand the nature of phone calls requests and how best to serve clients.
- Maintain contact with clients throughout to ensure a satisfactory outcome is achieved.
- Diary and spreadsheet management using Outlook and Excel.
- Send information to clients that want to expand their knowledge and follow up accordingly.
- Deal with process short order request forms.
- Make hotel and travel arrangements ensuring correct procedures are adhered to.
- Cover absence when required.
- English language (written and spoken) to a good standard
- Previous experience of a customer service position held would be useful
- Microsoft Office including basic knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
Product knowledge – full training will be given however previous relevant software knowledge would be useful
- Patience – take time to fully understand the problem and manage expectations of the client.
- Attentive listening – to hear what is being said without it being said.
- Good Communicator – to be able to liaise with clients and colleagues effectively.
- Ability to recognise when you cannot help and move things on.
- Ability to read clients – looks for clues and keeps interactions positive.
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.