We are currently going through a very exciting time, launching innovative products in all parts of the world. We are now recruiting a talented commercial manager to help us increase our revenues across a large and innovative portfolio.
The Commercial Manager is the lead for all print and online advertising, webcast and expert papers
The main objective of this role is to increase revenues developed from the non traditional products such as lead gen and special digital executions.
This role will involve international travel
- Selling the portfolio to major accounts across the world
- Meet all your clients face to face for contract renewals
- To increase the contract value year on year
- To put forward new product ideas to the Publisher and assist in launching
- To take ownership and become the face of the product. Be the driving force behind developing products that give clients ROI
- Manage, train, recruit and develop a team of two account managers.
- Identify and manage under performance
- Monitor and manage output of the team. KPI’s of outgoing telephone calls
- Ensure that all proposals and pitches include the portfolio matching the clients needs
- To carryout regular marketing campaigns to WPM clients and contacts
- Manage and update editorial calendar
- Manage the update of the media pack as and when we add to the portfolio using the marketing team
Attend most if not all relevant trade industry trade show events
Go on at least one regional sales trip per month
A great deal of overseas travel
This is a key part of the role and is essential to the success of the commercial manager.
Extensive media sales experience with a real interest in developing new revenue streams. Ideally experience in digital along with print.
Benefits include 34 days holiday, pension and healthcare