Commercial Sales Manager need in Teddington
Salary: £40,000 + Bonus
• Lead the team to achieving/exceeding budgets set by the business.
• Effectively and accurately report brand performance to senior management.
• Long term business development planning to achieve long term goals and work with the team to ensure we have leads to achieve targets on a monthly basis.
• Grow group revenue generation for each brand via print, online, partnerships, mobile and tablet.
• Be the figurehead both internally and externally for the brands.
• Managing a team of 5, developing and supporting them to achieve maximum output..
• Account manage, maintain and develop an existing portfolio of accounts in order to achieve personal revenue.
• Maintain and increase client spend across the team.
• Leverage key West End agency contacts to build our brand’s profiles and ensure we are always included for agency briefs.
• Proven sales experience at senior decision making level.
• Ideally man/team/sales management responsibility but may consider candidates without.
• Proven track record in hitting individual and team targets – must be able to demonstrate.
• Leadership – be the sales leader for your title and should lead by example and communicate effectively with your team/s.
• Enthusiasm, commitment and passion – generate a positive atmosphere that motivates your teams and encourages a can-do attitude. To be the figurehead in your department.
Confident and Proactive personality
• Team player – work with your colleagues to ensure consistency of effort and results across your teams and the wider sales operation.
• Professionalism – conduct yourself in a professional manner with clients, staff, colleagues and managers.
• Creativity – consider all possible options in determining the most effective solution for clients across our entire portfolio..
• Decision making – make decisions and stick by them. To involve the appropriate level of sales management in that process – above or below.
• Commercial acumen – understand the relationship between revenue and costs. Make sound commercial decisions.
• Risk taking – have the confidence to take risks and the determination to make things work.
• Responsibility – for your own actions, and those of your team
• Effective Communication –possess effective communication, negotiation and motivational skills