Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
A well-established and reputable insurance company are looking for someone to manage the day-to-day running of their contact centre, ensuring the smooth running of all operations.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Continuously monitor, analyse and follow up on all service levels to ensure the Centre’s operational KPI’s are met and within the agreed cost frame.
- Working with the Planning function to ensure effective workforce management, intraday, short, medium and long term.
- Lead and inspire reporting teams to provide world class levels of Customer Service.
- Promote a ‘customer first’ culture putting the customer at the very heard of every decision.
- Managing and driving forward a successful Customer Service and Sales Team.
- Identifying, developing and supporting the implementation of performance improvement initiatives and reporting requirements for the Contact Centre/customer contact processes.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to identify and solve problems in the most efficient manner possible.
- The ability to manage people and ensure that high standards are maintained across a large team.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong commercial and financial understanding.
- Strong experience in a similar role.