Salary: up to £19,000
Location: Kingston upon Thames
- To liaise with all Customers/Client and their representatives to ensure their requirements are understood and met.
- To oversee, all day-to-day works associated with the contract to achieve agreed KPI service levels on both Client and in-house database.
- To ensure company Service Plan KPI targets meet and exceed 99% and above
- To ensure tasks set are completed within target date and time
- To identify and develop strategies within the service plan in order to implement organizational change
- To continuously update the service plan spread sheet ensuring all data is accurate and readily available for any person to view
- To ensure that all jobs are ready for invoicing on client system
- Answer telephone calls from residents and clients regarding repairs. Record messages accurately
- Carry out direct calls and respond to inquiries, makes appointments
- Must be prepared to provide information of as general nature over the phone, via email or correspondence.
- Log all call details on to the IT system.
- To ensure that all relevant information regarding individual jobs is achieved.
- In conjunction with manager/supervisor allocate work to operatives.
- Liaise with customers and operatives regarding job completion and return visits and enter the information onto the IT system.
- To provide weekly KPI`s reports to Managers
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Contract Manager or Commercial Director.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation