Our client is a leading Digital Design Agency with an international presence and an extremely long standing positive influence and reputation within the industry. They are looking to enhance their team with the addition of a Client Services/Tech Support Manager. Ideally you will come from a Digital Design Background as basic Design Experience and Knowledge will be required.
Location: South West London
Salary: Up to £40,000
Full Time, Permanent
- To drive the performance of the support and account management teams and create a bespoke development plan
- Ensure performance reviews are conducted annually with goals and targets set for direct reports.
- Ensure that employees are motivated and appropriate training is delivered
- Manage 3rd party outsourcers
- Maintain and improve departmental procedures
- Effectively communicate, build and maintain strong working relationships
- Collate and report all support and data
- Manage workflow and ensure that all accounts are managed correctly
- Be responsible for the retention and development of existing accounts
- Manage the support desk, monitoring communications
- Assume full operational leadership of your teams
- Be the first point of contact of any escalations from customers and resolve issues as they arise
- Excellent level of understanding of IT literacy, and website design, inclusive of HTML and CSS
- Have demonstrable experience of being able to effectively multi-task
- Proven leader, assertive, pro-active and confident
- Team player who uses their own initiative and is proactive
- Excellent communicator able to build strong relationships
- Able to take action to monitor and control costs
- An ability to effectively multi-task
- At least 2 years of demonstrated operational and strategic management experience within the creative industry is essential.