A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well established but growing organisation as a Credit Controller.
The aim of the role is to ensure cash collection targets are met on a daily basis.
This would suit someone who has some previous credit control/debt reconciliation experience and is looking to join a company who are rapidly expanding and can offer excellent long-term prospects.
As a Credit Controller your role will involve;
- Chasing debts from customers and obtaining payments of overdue accounts
- Reviewing the Sales Ledger and allocate cash receipts against aged debtors.
- Reducing aged debtors and minimizing bad debt risk.
- To monitor the failed direct debit spreadsheet.
- To escalate any accounts that pose a credit risk and require terms review
- Assist the Credit Supervisor in the development and training of Credit Control assistants within the section.
- To ensure effective cash collection by monitoring, prompting and supporting the credit control assistants.
- To produce Aged Debt Reports and to take such action as necessary to bring the accounts back into agreed credit terms.
- To ensure documentation for account closures is complete
- Provide support to the Credit Supervisor/Credit Manager with any requirements
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a credit control role.
- The ability to work at a fast pace ensuring accuracy levels are high.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability negotiate and influence.
- Good level of numeracy skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.