We have an opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join this fun, successful & family orientated market leading business who supply solutions to a varied client base from major blue-chip companies to small independent businesses in the UK and Europe.
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Reporting to the Client Services Manager and working closely with the rest of the customer services team to keep the debt book to a minimum. To be considered you will have experience with credit control process and possess strong analytical skills. You will also need to be a pro-active individual with a friendly, firm but fair attitude while maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Creating and upholding and improving payment procedures and policies that ensure timely payment.
- Responding to all client queries regarding payments in in a professional manner.
- Managing debtor account balances and achieving debtor day and debt book targets.
- Reporting to the Client Services Manager and the Financial Manager in relation to all credit control matters.
- Managing of litigation processes and compliance if required.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in credit control.
- Complete understanding of the credit control process.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Able to clearly explain financial matters.
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Must enjoy working in a challenging yet rewarding environment