Lead the Customer Experience Centre team through the restructuring and launch of online account management for some aspects of customer service requirements.
Build, manage and continuously improve the Omni-channel customer contact centre through a multi-skilled, shift based team.
Take overall responsibility for the delivery of industry leading customer services.
Customer Experience Centre transformation
- Define and oversee delivery of the resourcing, working practices, processes and systems required to underpin the Customer Experience Centre
- Support and coach team members and colleagues during transformation process
- Develop relevant Key Performance Indicators, including service / early arrears levels
- Introduce customer event based surveys and act on continually improving outcomes
- Lead the Customer Experience Centre team, implementing regular one to ones, team meetings and other management outcomes as required
- Own and continuously improve a comprehensive skills & capability matrix, aligning team resourcing with customer expectations
- Own the completion of development plans, appraisals, objectives and other management tasks for self and team
- Build, manage, coach, motivate and develop the Customer Experience Centre team
Management and other tasks:
- Contribute to the review and development of the Customer Outcomes & Experience Strategy
- Own the Policies and procedures manual for the Customer Experience Centre, ensuring all outputs are reviewed by the business owner are up to date & reviewed regularly
- Own the day-to-day management of the Customer Experience Centre budget
- Deputise for members of the Customer Outcomes & Experience Management team as directed