Got previous experience within Customer Service or Administration? We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills to join a growing technology company based in Crawley.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
- Fully manage the company’s CRM database, actioning, reviewing and responding to all areas of individual responsibility in line with Project Delivery and Support procedures.
- Manage Project Delivery and Support mailbox, taking ownership of allocated logs and prioritizing workload.
- Adhere to all Project Delivery and Support Service Level Agreements, processing and responding to customer emails and orders within 3 days.
- Complete allocated individual log reviews every 5 days.
- Collate, investigate and progress all customer orders and queries through to completion.
- Identify improvements in service through building and understanding customer requirements, problem solving, sharing knowledge and suggesting continual improvements within the team.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints following the Project Delivery and Support procedures, making succinct, accurate notes of all completed actions on CRM.
- Generation and analysis of monitoring statistics
- Generation of regular customer reports in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ideally have previous Customer Service, Account Management or similar experience.
- Have an ability to pick up the technical nature of Stark business quickly
- Be highly organised, have the ability to work under pressure and possess skills to forge long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be able to demonstrate good time and project management skills, have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, and be articulate and professional with a good telephone manner.
- The desire to succeed and ultimately progress.