Salary: £19,000 – £24,000
Our client is a huge leader in their field and are seeking to grow their team due to expansion – they need to take on an additional Administration Executive to join their team and help develop the business efficiently.
- Using a range of office software; including Microsoft office, e-commerce system, QuickBooks (accounts), customer databases, project management and managing filing systems.
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems and procedures.
- Recording office expenditure, including the entering of all company invoices and allocating incoming and out- going payments.
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Organising meetings and diaries for the directors and screening and directing their calls.
- Offer general administrative and clerical support to the directors.
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction.
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
- Liaising with the IT department when implementing new web updates and online marketing strategies.
- Negotiating and meeting with current and new suppliers in the UK and abroad, placing orders for stock and managing shipping schedules.
- Sales forecasting in order to maintain adequate stock levels on popular products.
- Ensuring that the company always maintains a high level of customer service by implementing ongoing training and constructively handling customer feedback (Trustpilot), including any complaints.
- Corporate Sales; product advice, arranging quotes, samples, bespoke goods.
- Attend exhibition shows- buying and selling (brand awareness & promotion).
- Management of payroll, absence and annual holidays
Immediate interviews for this position, do not hesitate to apply!