Customer Service Advisor
Due to the office work expanding, our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team.
- Providing excellent customer service in all verbal contacts.
- Giving a professional confident delivery on every call.
- Dealing with inbound customer emails on a professional level with excellent grammar and spelling.
- Take ownership of customer enquiries or complaints with the aim to provide a resolution at the first point of contact.
- Enhance the customer experience through product knowledge and a genuine interest in entertainment.
- Take accountability for maintaining and developing product knowledge using extensive resources available.
- Encourage customer feedback and relay suggestions to the management team.
- Achieve individual and departmental targets.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation