Customer Service Agent
Salary: £18,500 going to £19,000 (within the first 6 months). + Quarterly bonus OTE is up to £22,000 per annum.
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
• Taking inbound customer service calls from various sources including calls transferred from business partners
• Making outbound service calls to existing customers and business partner’s customers
• Dealing with customer queries and requests for; Quotations, New policies, Mid-term alterations to policies including referrals for underwriting, Policy cancellations, Policy reinstatements,
• Replacement documents.
• Renewals processing, Claims handling – handling requests for policy information from our claims departments
• Mailroom functions and general office administration duties
Skills & Experience
• A minimum of a year’s customer service experience working in a busy customer service environment
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Excellent level of English
• Computer literate
• Flexible approach, Team Player