Customer Service Executive needed to join a growing award winning company.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
or Part time workers – £9.50 – £11 per hour
The Customer Service Team is split in to two areas; Customer Service and Transaction Monitoring.
Due to continuing business requirements we now require Customer Service Executives to join our team in Hammersmith, West London.
The Customer Service Team is split in to two areas; Customer Service and Transaction Monitoring. The key responsibilities of the Customer Service Executives is to:
- Advising customers on the products offered via phone, email or chat
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with queries on transactions
- Screening and verifying customer’s identification
- Review transactions and identifying activities that suggest suspicious activity
- Research unusual or questionable transactions
- Monitor and release transactions
- Ensuring emails are answered promptly and accurately
As a Customer Service Executive you will be able to demonstrate some key skill sets
- Fluent written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
- Fast and accurate IT skills / data capture experience / tech savvy
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and used to communicating via email and on the telephone
- Bachelor’s Degree (essential)
- GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C or above for English and Maths
- Previous experience in a financial service business environment
- A second language (preferred but not essential)
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Have a sense of urgency necessary to ensure customer transactions are reviewed promptly
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery focused
You will need to be flexible and able to work as part of a shift rota basis (24/7 – 365 days). Full time workers will be required to work at least 5 overnight shifts per month as well as weekend work. Working a full night shift will result in an additional night shift allowance of £75 per night. Part time workers will be required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week (2 x day shifts and 1 x weekend shift) – part timers will not be required to work night shift.