A prestigious and well-established company based in Watford are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their team.
Salary: up to £40,000
- Managing Customer Service department
- Manage the effective allocation of service calls to a national team of field service engineers, working closely with the Regional Service Managers and Team Leaders to achieve demanding SLA’s
- Responsible for all deadlines for the Service Desk Team for key functions including Boiler Inspections, Reactive Calls, Planned Preventative maintenance visits and ordering of service parts.
- Overseeing and delegating customer quotations and orders
- Responsible for the management of Customer Portals.
- Managing and prioritising team workload
- Performance managing, developing and training all of the customer service team
- Working directly with key customer accounts
- Reporting on team performance
- Ensuring timescales are achieved
- Managing recruitment, absence and scheduling of Customer Service team
- Coordinating with Senior Leadership team
- Ensure high level of support provided to Internal Sales Teams
- Oversee Contracts department to ensure invoicing deadlines are met on a monthly basis
- General awareness of customer contracts in place and SLA agreements/terms of contract
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in a Customer Service Operation.
- Strong Man Management and leadership qualities, people skills and success in motivating teams
- Highly computer literate.
- Experience in dynamic Field Service Scheduling systems
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrable experience in building and managing relationships, both internal and external
- Strong organizational and detailed execution skills with ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing to SLA’s
- Good commercial awareness with ability to meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face-to-face
- A commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis
- Must be flexible to work additional hours if required and be available to participate in a weekend Duty Manager Rota.